WHAT YOUR TICKET INCLUDES
- Take the Train from Heuston Station
- Travel to the West Coast to Galway -City of the Tribes
- Take a short flight from Connemara Airport to the Aran Islands
- Enjoy a Tour of the picturesque Inis Mor Island
- See the fortress of Dun Aengus, one the Atlantic Ocean edge.
- Experience the famous Aran Sweater Market
- Visit the bustling Galway City and pick up some
- Hosted train travel with snacks available
- Friendly, professional local guide
- Information pack provided
- Lunch not included in the tour price
- Check in at Heuston Station Station for departure: 7.10am
- Railtours Ireland First Class operates from Monday to Saturday
Adult : €139.00
07:35 Dublin Heuston Station
21:45 Dublin Heuston Station
The Aran Islands with scenic flight over Galway Bay Railtour:
Depart Dublin Heuston Station 7.35am on an Inter-city train to Galway city. After arriving in Galway City, take a short coach transfer to Connemara Airport for a 10 minute return flight to Inis Mor (meaning big island).
Enjoy a tour of the island including a visit to the fortress of Dun Aengus, a Celtic Stone fort in Western Europe standing precariously on the edge of a 100 meter high cliff overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Arrive at the village of Kilronan with time to lunch and visit the the world famous Aran Sweater Market and Museum.